Inheritance Tax Planning UK
You work and save hard, bring up a family and create a loving home. You do not want to see all your hard won assets eaten into by Inheritance Tax when you die so that the bulk of your estate will not go into the hands of your family. You are probably thinking that you need to do something about this and tax plan for the future. Luckily you have come to the right place since Inheritance Tax Planning.UK.Org is here to guide and assist you.
Inheritance Tax is a fact of life that cannot be ignored but can be dealt with if you plan ahead and get the right advice. You can get this right advice from us at Inheritance Tax Planning.UK.Org. The tax man can take a huge amount of potentially 40% of your assets (subject to the tax free threshold). But if you come to us you can save thousands of pounds and ensure that that most of your money goes to your family that deserve it and not the greedy tax man.
We at Inheritance Tax Planning.UK.Org are proud of our high standards of ethical care. We are financial experts who know all the tips and tricks to get around paying Inheritance Tax. But everything we advice is legal and above aboard. We speak your language so you can understand all the complexities of inheritance Tax. We will go through your own financial circumstances with a fine toothcomb so that our Inheritance Tax Planning.UK. Org is the best tax planning advice for you and you alone.
What are the main points to know regarding Inheritance Tax?
As touched on above, it is affects your estate when you die and upon certain gifts that you make during your life time. When you die it will be the duty of your executors or personal representatives to value your estate and pay this tax. Your estate will have a threshold of currently £325,000.00 upon which Inheritance Tax will not be liable for when you die. You estate will be made up of cash in the bank, your possessions (like your car and your house) any businesses you might own. Inheritance Tax is normally paid out of funds from your estate by your executors or personal representatives.
There are various ways that you can do something now to avoid Inheritance Tax being paid on your estate after you have gone and so an unnecessary burden for those you leave behind. It is bad enough for your family to be grief stricken that you are no longer with us without the added stress and hassle of having to pay a large Inheritance Tax bill. When one spouse or civil partner dies the survivor can look at transferring the unused tax allowance of the deceased spouse or partner for themselves. You can give away small gifts of up to £250.00 tax free and have an annual gift exemption of up to £3000.00. It makes tax planning sense to give up to certain amounts gifts to people who are getting married or entering into a civil partnership. It also makes tax planning sense to make gifts to qualifying charities. We at Inheritance Tax Planning.UK.Org can advice how buying that car for your beloved daughter when she gets married or donating to the poor and needy can be even pleasurable when you realise that in doing so you are helping to reduce your overall tax burden when you die.
You can only save tax by making plans to do so. Inheritance Tax will not go away. It can affect your loved ones after you are gone. If you want unbiased brilliant advice at a competitive price then contact us at Inheritance Tax Planning.UK.Org and let us show you how good we are.
What is Inheritance Tax
Request your free guide to UK Inheritance Tax...
Our Independent advisers only recommend leading UK life companies
Assess your Inheritance Tax liability and review the options available
- We offer an initial phone call with an independent adviser to discuss your circumstances and assess your Inheritance Planning options.
- Our team recommend any solution be considered sooner rather than later as Inheritance Planning solutions take at least 2 years to achieve their goals.
Who are Inheritance Planning Review?
- Our advisers use plain English when discussing a potential Inheritance Planning strategy as some terms can become more complicated than necessary. We aim to ensure all clients fully understand their situation and the potential solution.
- Our team cover the UK and are able to meet with clients at their preferred location, either a home address or at our various offices.
- We are a team of highly qualified Independent financial advisers who have been awarded Inheritance Tax planner of the year 2010 and work for a Chartered Financial planning firm.
- Clients are able to choose between a fee or commission basis in order to cover the cost of our advice and any ongoing servicing.
To request more information and book a phone appointment with an independent adviser please contact us on 0843 317 9569 0843 3179569